I know you are still with me
我知道你仍在我身旁
All I need is a nudge to get me started
只需你輕輕一推,我就能再次起飛
To somewhere we can free
帶我前往自由之地
Closer to our "IDEAL"
接近我們的「理想」
I watched as you rotted away
我旁觀逐漸腐朽不見的你
That I still remember hope
我並未忘記希望
You're doing what you love
能做你喜歡做的事
Isn't that enough?Isn't that enough?
難道還不夠嗎?難道還不夠嗎?
A genius,perfect job
擁有天生的才能,完美的職位
Isn't that enough?Isn't that enough?
難道還不夠嗎?難道還不夠嗎?
You locked me down,I locked me down
你束縛了我,我束縛了我
We staked me to the ground
我們一同把我釘在地上
The soil gave me warmth
土壤溫暖我的身體
Please die,little dreams
求你死去吧,渺小的夢想
Kill the camellias in me
來殺盡我心中那朵朵山茶花呀
Wouldn't it be easier to give in?
若能放棄,有多容易?
Why are these hands chasing dreams out of my reach?
為何這雙不聽話的手非要伸向那些過於遙遠的夢?
Is my thirst for normalcy "ODD"?
憧憬普通的我這份饑渴是否「異常」
Fly,perfect wings(Goodbye,goodbye,goodbye)
飛呀,完美的翅膀(再見,再見,再見)
Where have you been hiding?(Goodbye,goodbye,goodbye)
你至今為止到底藏在哪裡?(再見,再見,再見)
Bring me to the mind that got us started
帶我回到我們最初始的那個心境
Fly,perfect wings(Goodbye,goodbye,goodbye)
飛呀,完美的翅膀(再見,再見,再見)
Show them who I can be(Goodbye,goodbye,goodbye)
向大家展現我究竟可以成為誰(再見,再見,再見)
For the one last time,if you will
一次就夠,還請幫我實現