I've never felt like; so miserable.
我從未感到如此憂愁
I've never felt like thinking this will last forever.
我從未認為這將永遠持續
Baby stay with me (baby stay with me)
寶貝和我在一起(寶貝和我在一起)
You gotta tell now, your love came all over me
告訴我你在不遺餘力的愛我
I never felt like so different right now.
我從未感到如此不同
It doesn't seem like we've been far apart turn me so jealous.
咫尺之間心距千里令我嫉妒
My life'll turn out (my life'll turn out)
我的生活將要翻篇(我的生活將要翻篇)
It doesn't seem like it could be last for my life.
這份情感何去何從無從祈盼
When stars're smiling at moon wonder how they look in your eyes.
當星辰對月亮微笑 於你瞳中的景色會是怎樣
Just dialing your number failing to press the last two.
想要撥你電話 依然沒有按下最後兩位的勇氣
When moon's reaching stars if you hold me tight
當明月和繁星交相輝映 緊握我的手
Feeling hearts beat so close will this last long?
感覺心跳如此接近 它會持續嗎
My life'll turn out to move on like that.
我的生活將要繼續下去
Just give me something that proves you're not fooling
向我證明你不是在欺騙我
Just give me (just give me)
向我證明(向我證明)
You gotta tell now, your love came all over me
告訴我你在不遺餘力的愛我
My life'll turn out to be so cruel.
我的生活將變得更加殘酷
Just give me something that proves you're not fooling.
向我證明你不是在欺騙我
If this is so real (if this is so real)
如果真的如此(如果真的如此)
So just tell me your love came all over me.
就告訴我你在不遺餘力的愛我
When stars're smiling at moon, wonder how they look in your eyes.
當星辰對月亮微笑 於你瞳中的景色會是怎樣
If I could ever tell you that; wouldn't I feel so weak?
如果我像你吐露真心 我會不會顯得很軟弱
When the moon's reaching stars; you won't leave me again!
當明月和繁星交相輝映 你不會再離開我
If I could ever tell you that, you wouldn't leave me
如果我像你吐露真心 你不會再離開我
When stars're smiling at moon wonder how look in your eyes
當星辰對月亮微笑 於你瞳中的景色會是怎樣
Now I need that smile so close!
現在我只想看看你的笑容
Can't help thinking of you!
忍不住想著你
Up in the sky seeing the moon's reaching stars if you hold me tight.
在星空之上 看著明月和繁星交相輝映 緊握我的手
Feeling heart beat so close will this last long?
感覺心跳如此接近 它會持續嗎