2020 mobbin' mythical crew!
2020的神話降臨了!
We are "Hololive: Myth", let me show you "how we do"!
我們是"Hololive: Myth",讓我給你們介紹吧!
Did you really think I'd rap like that? Sorry, tough luck
你真以為我會rap的那麼可愛嗎?抱歉並沒有
Vocals gangster as can be, and I'm still "moe" as fuck
一般的Rapper可能會這樣,但我實在太踏馬"萌"了
I lowered all yo' expectations, and I'll tank 'em again
讓你們所有人失望了,所以我會再來一次
Because I like to diss myself along with all of my friends!
因為我喜歡diss自己,尤其在所有朋友面前
I guess that you could say that I'm "old-fashioned," the soul-snatchin'
我猜你會說都2020年了還在玩死神遊戲
Much-prefer-the-scythe slashin' to dome blastin' master of murder!!
更想看用鐮刀把人dome blastin'殺戮專家!!
But you've heard the good word of Mister YAGOO I'm presuming?
你有沒有聽過YAGOO?
'Bout the brand new idol crew that won't take losing for an outcome
那個不會因為新的偶像團體失敗而氣餒的男人
Want some? Come and get it, man. We'rе RUTHLESS
想要嗎?有本事就自己來啊 我們很無情的
But how am I gonna prove this...? Without my scythe, I'm useless...
但你要我證明…?沒有鐮刀我就是個廢物…
I'm a Reaper on HIATUS, try'na decide how to play this
我是個在休假的死神,還在想怎麼放鬆
Trapped in a stasis—I hate this! I haven't taken a life in like ages, okay
但就是想不到啊- 真煩!我已經很久沒有奪走生命了
This is heinous, but wait. Look at me now!
我知道這很糟,但等一下。看著我的雙眼!
Try'na get souls and I just found out how!
來試試收割靈魂吧我剛剛想到的!
Put up a shroud, stream for the crowd
帶上面罩,直播給眾人看
Play up the game, and the viewers could bow!
玩些遊戲,就會有觀眾臣服你!
Stay tough, 'cause maybe the hate will get loud
要堅強,因為可能有很多惡劣的言語
And the state of my mind could decline, "'cause I'm proud"
我的心態可能會變糟,「因為我是很驕傲的」
(Press "F" to doubt...) ... I'll shut my mouth...
(按下"F"表示懷疑…)…我閉嘴吧…
Getting the feeling this rhyme's going south
感覺我的押韻越來越糟
But forget that! (DEEP BREATH)
忘了剛才的!(深呼吸)
Slow it down, regret...!
慢下來,好像後悔了…!
The hell was I thinkin'? I'm sinkin', outta breath
我到底在想什麼?我沒氣說下去了
The heat's getting to me...
身體都開始熱起來了…
ありがとう。お客様に「調子どう?」
謝了。你們覺得怎麼樣?
主に英語でラップしていくつもりなんだけど
雖然我比較想用全英語來rap 但是
勉強のために、多分日本語を使ってみたいと思う〜
我日語學的這麼辛苦,用一下又何妨呢~
("いやいやいや、まじで最悪だった、それ")
(不不不,你的塑料日語還是別用了吧)
Okay, manager? Can we restart?
好吧,經紀人?我們能重來嗎?
I'll stick to banter, play it smart...!
我會聰明的開些小玩笑
No...? ... shaking your head, that means no, right...?
不能…?…搖頭代表不行,對吧…?
Geez, I blew it. I can tell! Cue the haters typing "sell"
天啊,我失敗的一塌糊塗!把那些打"Sell"的黑粉抓出來
Thought that I could do the shit by simply rapping well...
以為我隨便就能rap得很好…
But I've been lying, in case ya couldn't see
但其實我是在裝,你只是看不到
I'm worse than the rest
我比很多人都菜
So as for any people buying
所以那些願意買單的
Fuck it, welcome to hell, I guess
我踏馬的當然歡迎
ReaperかRapper? どっちでもいいよ。
死神還是Rapper?沒有人在乎。
Yeah, let the blood and rhymes free-flow
讓鮮血和押韻自由流淌吧
All my life been no bark, all bite. I kill people!
我生來就是靠實幹活下來的。我會殺人!
Welcome to my LIVE-stream, though!
不過還是歡迎來看我的直播!
ReaperかRapper? どっちでもいいよ。
死神還是Rapper?沒有人在乎。
Yeah, let the blood and rhymes free-flow
讓鮮血和押韻自由流淌吧
Dead Beat in life, (Dead) Dead Beat in death
Dead beats 活著 (Dead) Dead beats 死了
(Dead) Death be alright, so love me 'til your last breath! Word!
(Dead) 死沒什麼可怕的,所以在你斷氣前都要愛著我!
(What the fuck...)
(What the fuck...)
So now that ya know...
所以現在你知道…
素直で伝えよう。 I'll let ya peak at my soul
說實話吧。我可以讓你見識下我的靈魂
But just a little, keep my anger locked inside and speak my feelings in riddles
但只能看一點,因為我將憤怒封印其中,用謎語的方式道出我的感受
That's how I do it...
這就是我的方法…
Yes, yes! My name is "Calliope Mori." The hard-working apprentice of the Grim Reaper!
HI HI! 我的名字是「森美聲」,是一個勤奮的見習死神!
Nice to meet you! I would like to have fun with everyone, however...
很高興認識你!雖然我很想和大家一起玩
I think there are a lot of people who hate "Your Boy."
但是我想很多人不會和我玩吧
You know, because I am Death, and whatnot...
因為我是死神…
I'm a reaper, so... I got a lotta haters, I guess.
我是個死神,所以…我猜我會有很多黑粉吧
Well, you know what they say: 「まあ、しょうがないね」, which means, "it can't be helped".
你知道他們會說什麼的「嘛,也沒辦法呢」,意思是「幫不上忙」
But, if you pronounced it the way I just did, it actually means, "there is no salt!"
但如果你像我這樣發音,意思會變成「沒有鹽喲!」